Monday, November 7, 2011

Live trip from Delhi to Manali with real time GPS-positioning

During my college days, I had trips with my college-mates. Those trips were awesome & gave me the moments which I cherish for life-time. Being a hosteller, going on a week long trip was not a big deal for us & we had plenty of them.
After my 12th class I have not been on any trip with my school friends. I missed them a lot. So lately, I decided my next trip would be with my school friends.
& hence the touring begins today, to Manali for paragliding & other adventure activities.
Persons going- Sanjay, Manoj, Keshav, Arun & two others.
We’ve planned the following things:
Depart from Delhi – 6pm
Arrive at Bhakra Dam- 6-7am
Arrive at Manali- 12pm
Stay there for 8th & 9th.
Leave for Delhi on 10th.

I’ll try to keep you updated with pics & posts.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! It seems a very beautiful place.... Thanks for sharing this article...Very nice information for traveler ..thanks a lot for sharing this information.Thanks a lot for giving proper tourist knowledge and share the different type of culture related to different places. Bharat Taxi is one of the leading taxi and Cab Services provider in all over India.

    ReplyDelete